Click here to access a pdf version of the “Increasing Cultural Awareness & Equity in Extension Programs” equity modules definition list. To view the full equity modules, please visit campus.extension.org. Follow the instructions below to enroll in course:
- The login pane is on the left hand side of the screen. Enter existing login credentials or choose “Create New account”
- Once logged in, search for the course “Increasing Cultural Awareness & Equity in Extension Programs”
- To enroll in this course
- Select the course
- Enter the Enrollment Key (your state name, i.e. Maryland)
- Select “Enroll Me”
1) American Evaluation Association. (2011). American Evaluation Association Statement On Cultural Competence. In Evaluation. January 19, 2017. http://www.eval.org/p/cm/ld/fid=92.
2) Baltimore Racial Justice Action. (2016). Baltimore Racial Justice Action: Definitions. November 30, 2016. http://bmoreantiracist.org/resources-2/explanations/
3) Deen, M., Parker, l. & Huskeym M. (2015). Navigating Difference Cultural Awareness Notebook. Pullman, Washington: WSU Extension Publishing.
5) Fields, N. (2019). Increasing your Cultural Awareness and Equity in Extension Programs. Retrieved from: campus.extension.org
6) Hudson, J. T. (2011). Moving from diversity to inclusion. Retrieved from http://www.diversityjournal. com/1471-moving-fromdiversity-to inclusion/http://www.diversityjournal.
7) Niblett, B. (2017). Social Justice Education: Stories and strategies for teachers. Bethany, OK: Woods N Barnes Publishing.
8) Sensoy, O. & DiAngelo, R. (2012). Is everyone equal? J.A. Banks (Ed.). New York, NY: Teachers College Press.
9) University of Washington Tacoma Diversity Resource Center. (2015). Diversity and Social Justice Glossary. Retrieved from:https://www.tacoma.uw.edu/sites/default/files/sections/Diversity/diversity_glossary.pdf.pdf
10) Fields, N. Increasing Cultural Awareness & Equity in Extension Programs. (2018, April 1). Retrieved from https://campus.extension.org/